ELECTIA Consulting partners with individuals and organisations to help them make better decisions, and learn how to make better decisions, to improve their performance and their wellbeing.
The name “Electia” is pronounced with a hard ‘t’ and is based on the Latin word “electo” which means “to choose” (consider the English word “election”).
My name is Bruce Greenwood and I am the Director of ELECTIA Consulting.
I am a consultant and a coach in the areas of:
- Strategy development and deployment.
- Organisation development.
- Leadership development.
- Change programme delivery.
I partner with individuals, teams and organisations to support them to:
- Have clarity on their purpose.
- Make better decisions.
- Achieve meaningful and sustainable change.
I offer expertise in the following coaching and consulting services:
- Executive coaching and development coaching to support individual leaders to:
- Identify and achieve meaningful personal development objectives.
- Deal with challenging situations and periods of significant change.
- Performance coaching for teams to increase their effectiveness by embedding the skills and behaviours of high performance teams.
- Consulting to organisations on strategy development and organisational decision-making, to help them to develop new or improved strategies, or to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of organisational decision-making processes and to reduce the effects of biases.
- Consulting to large change programmes to ensure that comprehensive and effective change strategies are developed and implemented.
- Consulting to leadership development programmes on effective approaches for achieving meaningful and sustained personal development in the participants.